||Institution has initiated the Gender Audit and measures for the promotion of gender equity during the last five years.
||The Institution has facilities and initiatives for
1. Alternate sources of energy and energy conservation measures
2. Management of the various types of degradable and non-degradable waste
3. Water conservation
4. Green campus initiatives
5. Disabled-friendly, barrier free environment
||Quality audits on environment and energy regularly undertaken by the Institution.
The institutional environment and energy initiatives are confirmed through the following
1. Green audit / Environment audit
2. Energy audit
3. Clean and green campus initiatives
4. Beyond the campus environmental promotion and sustainability activities
|| Describe the Institutional efforts/initiatives in providing an inclusive environment i.e., tolerance and harmony towards cultural, regional, linguistic, communal socioeconomic diversity and Sensitization of students and employees to the constitutional obligations: values, rights, duties and responsibilities of citizens.
||Describe two best practices successfully implemented by the Institution as per NAAC format provided in the Manual