The College provides separate accommodation for girl and boy Students. These are located within the College Campus in calm and
quiet surroundings favorable for studies. Hostels provide Healthy study atmosphere, Common Rooms provided with Newspaper, TV, Magazines
& Indoor games, Spacious and Hygienic Dining Hall, and Regular medical facility. All the Hostels are controlled by Superintendents and
Asst. Superintendents, who are members of teaching faculty, to ensure discipline and provide motivation for studies.
The Hostle Rules For Boys:
- The Boarders should maintain absolute discipline in the Hostels.
- The boarder should not stay outside beyond 6.00 p.m.
- The boarder should follow the study hours and dining hours, prescribed by the hostel authority .
- The boarder should inform the Superintendent / Asst.Superintendent in case he wants to remain absent from the Hostel due to any reason. Prior written approval of Superintendent / Asst.Superintendent is mandatory.
- No boarder is allowed to entertain any Outsiders/Parents/ Relatives without prior permission of the Superintendent.
- Keeping Weapons in possession inside hostel is prohibited and it is a punishable offence.
- Smoking, Drinking Alcohol, Taking Drugs or any other intoxicants is strictly prohibited.
- Ragging in any form and harassment of any nature to fellow boarders are strictly prohibited. Any complain or even simple information given by the victim, any boarder, hostel staff or official will liable the culprit(s) stringent punishment.
- The boarder should not damage any hostel properties and misbehave with any hostel staff.
- Playing music in high volume, shouting / talking in loud voice, observing party etc. within the hostel premises which disturbs other inmates, is strictly prohibited.
- During College hours a boarder must not remain in the hostel without prior permission.
- In the event of receipt of any allegations regarding the violation of any of the conditions of the Hostel Rules by any boarder, the Hostel Superintendents have the authority to remove the boarders from the hostel without assigning any reason or even without giving any opportunity of defense to the boarders.
- The boarders of the Hostels for both boys and girls should dine in the mess. They are not allowed to take food outside.
- Any complaint about food/Mess-timing etc. must be given in writing to the Hostel Superintendent for necessary action
- The mess workers should not be subjected to verbal or physical abuse of any kind. Any student involved in such activities will be punished
- Mess dues should be paid in time
- Mess is managed by the students and guided by the Hostel Superintendent